Ultrarange Exo HI MTE-2 Shoe
Vans Ultrarange Exo HI MTE-2 Shoe
Activity-inspired and adventure-based, the UltraRange EXO Hi MTE-2 offers new levels of day-to-day versatility in the form of a HydroGuard™ 360o waterproof package, a Primaloft® insulation package, and an All-Trac MTE-2 outsole. The UltraRange is built to get you there, and the upgraded MTE-2 version compels you to both get there and do stuff. It is made with leather, textile, and synthetic uppers.
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - The MTE-2 HydroGuard™ 360o package is watertight and stretchable, which results in comfortable, breathable waterproof technology.
- THERMOREGULATION - The zonal MTE-2 Primaloft® insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining internal moisture.
- TRACTION - The All-Trac MTE-2 outsole offers a rubber compound that provides flexible underfoot lugs to bend with terrain changes, creating more surface area and better variable adaptability.
- COMFORT AND SUPPORT - Our UltraRange EXO MTE-2 comfort package uses a single-density OrthoLite® sockliner and UltraCush™ EVA midsole for enhanced comfort and reduced weight, while also supporting a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.
- MOLDED TOE/HEEL PROTECTION - When impact and compression resistance is needed, a TPU molded toe cap is the solution. In addition to adding a little extra space in the toe box, these modeled components offer higher-level abrasion safeguarding and overall protection.