Men's Infuse Snowboard Boots '24
Vans Men's Infuse Snowboard Boots '24
This is Vans Snow. A clash of heritage and progression.
The Infuse is about performance. Always has been. Always will be. Since its earliest iterations, the drive towards progression has been central to its design. And this hands-down, next-level, best-in-class Infuse will reset your expectations of what a snowboard boot should be. Loaded with top-shelf features and the Vans Hybrid Plus BOA Custom Fit System, itƒ??s got just about everything youƒ??ve ever wanted in a snowboard boot. Question isƒ??whatƒ??re you gonna do with it?
- TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY, ALL-MOUNTAIN, AND PARK/STREET ƒ?? This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and rails in urban environments to steep, deep, untouched terrain.
- V3 ULTRACUSHƒ?› WITH THE NORTH FACE FLASHDRYƒ?› LINER ƒ?? This UltraCushƒ?› liner incorporates the North Faceƒ??s FlashDryƒ?› technology to keep you dry by eliminating moisture as fast as possible.
- V3 POPCUSHƒ?› FOOTBED ƒ?? From the tri-density POPCUSHƒ?› construction to the OrthoLite?? open-cell foam top layer, the V3 footbed provides the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can offer.
- V3 WAFFLE SUPERENDURO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRACƒ?› COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND - Inspired by the extended cross-country and off-road demands of moto enduro racing, the V3 SuperEnduro outsole is designed to offer maximum performance in and out of your bindings. With a multi-directional tread design, surface-level texturing, a molded TPU toe pick, and an expanded impact absorption zone, thereƒ??s no keeping up with this all-terrain apex predator.
- VANS HYBRID PLUS BOA?? WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE ƒ?? The Hybrid Plus system expands the range of flex control from the original Hybrid BOA?? configuration by adding an extra BOA?? lace that passes around the back of the boot and across the instep to optimize the lines of pull and maximize the flex control capabilities.
- V3 HARNESS - This advanced support harness delivers our highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
- WATERPROOF ZIPPER SHROUD + D RING ƒ?? This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
- VANS FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM - Our removable, high-rebound Hytrel?? tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
- POWERCUFF STRAP ƒ?? Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response, giving riders customizable levels of engagement.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o ƒ?? The thermal retention layer provides a 360?ø wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- MATERIALS ƒ?? Leather, textile, and synthetic uppers
- FLEX RATING ƒ?? 5-9
- SKILL LEVEL ƒ?? Intermediate, advanced