Bronson Speed Co. G2 Bearings
- Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
Reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
- Non-contact rubber shields fit deep in the inner race edge- reduces oil leak and dirt & moisture intrusion.
- Free spinning, durable, pop off resistant shields, serviceable, remove-able, easy to clean and re-install.
- Oil is blended with nano-ceramic compounds for anti-wear protection for longer lasting bearings and improved speed.
- Light and smooth- with additives that resist rust, moisture, corrosion and oxidation for prolonged oil life.
- 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished and ultrasonic solvent washed 3X prior to final lubrication.
Packaged in nitrogen filled shrink-wrap - reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden.