CONS AS-1 Pro Shoe
Converse CONS AS-1 Pro Shoe
Designed by Alexis Sablone the AS-1 Pro mixes Alexis’ attention to detail and passion for design with Converse heritage and modern technology for skateboarding. Starting with Alexis’ affinity for the unique aesthetics of ‘90s cupsole skate shoes, the AS-1 Pro adds considered performance details and updated tech to create a cushioned close-to-the-board feel that reacts on impact. The AS-1 Pro melds functionality with versatility using a vintage court-inspired upper, responsive herringbone tread pattern for grip, TPU pods for optimal ollie cushioning in high-abrasion areas.
- Low-top skateboarding shoe with rubber-backed leather upper for durability
- CX Foam sockliner for impact cushioning and comfort
- Engineered coring built into the cupsole for increased cushioning
- Convex traction rubber outsole to increase board contact
- Sharp side wall radius in the forefoot for longer board contact during flip tricks